Ubiquiti Networks UMA-D network antenna 15 dBi Directional antenna RP-SMA (UMA-D)Ubiquiti
Networks UMA-D, 15 dBi, 2.4 - 2.5, 5.1 - 5.9 GHz, IEEE 802.11ac, 10 dBi, 15 dBi, 90°
The UniFi Antenna, model UMA-D, is an optional mesh antenna designed to work with the UniFi® AC Mesh AP, model UAP-AC-M. With dual-band support, the UMA-D expands range coverage and provides customized pattern shaping. It is available in single- and five-packs.
Optimized for 802.11ac, the UMA-D offers a high efficiency directional radiation pattern with dual polarity.
Encased in UV-stabilized plastic, the UMA-D can be used indoors or outdoors.
The UMA-D has a ball joint mount designed for precise aiming and can be mounted on a pole or wall.
The UMA-D is a connectorised antenna that is compatible with the UAP-AC-M.
- Antenna gain level (max). 15 dBi
- Frequency band. 2.4 - 2.5, 5.1 - 5.9 GHz
- Networking standards. IEEE 802.11ac
- Antenna gain (2.4 GHz) 10 dBi
- Antenna gain (5 GHz) 15 dBi
- Horizontal beam width (2.4 GHz) 90°
- Vertical beam width (2.4 GHz) 90°
- Horizontal beam width (5 GHz) 45°
- Vertical beam width (5 GHz) 45°
- Antenna type: Directional antenna
- Antenna connector type: RP-SMA
- Polarization: Dual polarization
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): 2:1
- Mounting: Wall/Pole
- Purpose: Indoor & outdoor
- Compatible products: UAP-AC-M
- Housing material: Plastic
- Product colour: White