The LevelOne WAP-8121 is a sophisticated, fast dual-band managed wireless access point, offering up to 450 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. It provides a combined throughput of 750 Mbps using 802.11ac standards. The advanced wireless access point also supports all legacy wireless devices on 802.11a/b/g/n. WAP-8121 performs automatic testing and assigns channels dynamically to detect conflicts and channel interference, constantly optimizing performance in the background. The device runs on PoE, negating the need for electrical wiring. Central management allows for adjustments to the RF (Radio Frequency) (according to )the environment, further optimizing the performance of the network by adjusting and balancing workloads as well as detecting areas of weak reception. it provides WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, and WPA2 AES secured connectivity for securing the Wireless Area Network and to prevent unauthorized access. The device supports up to four(Eight) SSIDs allowing unique configuration settings for different network regions. The sophisticated and stylish access point mounts on a ceiling, providing a low-profile, highly effective networking solution.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless standards
- Multi-operation modes to suit different wireless applications
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- Provides up to 8 SSIDs to separate network traffic and enhance security
- Auto Channel Selection for low interference band